Reports directly to the Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support the sales team, assist in maintaining Client and prospect relations and helping to achieve sales goals by creating accurate and timely sales proposals while meeting company deadlines.
The Sale Operations Coordinator should have the ability to collaboratively work with multiple departments and provide sales support for day-to-day inquiries, requests, or proposals. They are also responsible for various administrative tasks.
Sales Operations Coordinator Responsibilities
- Responsible to create all level 1 and level 2 Sales Proposals in a timely and efficient manner. Level 1 Proposals may consist of small miscellaneous IT equipment parts and/or licenses. Level 2 Proposals consist of PC setups including all peripherals (monitors, docking stations etc.) and all Security and Compliance Proposals.
- Creation of all Client renewal proposals. Responsible to track and manage all client renewals to completion and ensuring all renewals are processed and updated in ConnectWise.
- Ability to source appropriate products based on requested specifications for Client proposal requests. Review Vendor stock levels and pricing prior to quoting to avoid procurement challenges.
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in drafting all new Client Agreements
- Responsible to send all approved Client Proposals and Renewals to the Purchasing team for processing.
- Assist in maintaining accurate product information by updating the ACE IT Product Catalog as needed.
- Provide support to the Sales and vCIO teams by preparing all reports needed for Sales and Business Review meetings
- Assist in creating, maintaining and organizing new sales opportunities in Connectwise for all created proposals and new Client Agreements
- Assist with quarterly Client Audits by preparing complete Client inventory reports
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager and Accounting team with quarterly Vendor Audits by verifying and maintaining up to date documentation
- Responsible to track all open Policy, Compliance and DDQ requests from Clients and provide sales material as needed to the Cybersecurity and Compliance Risk Advisor
- Prepare all Client and Vendor services reports for End of Month preparation.
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager maintaining and reconciling all Client Agreements at End of Month
- Attend weekly proposal and purchasing meetings and other sales meetings as needed.
- 2 years of experience in a sales coordinator or related role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MSP experience is preferred
- Connectwise Manage and Sell experience is preferred
- Background in a technology environment is preferred
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Diligent, organized, and self-checking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to be flexible and adjust priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to tolerate stress in a fast moving, constantly evolving environment.
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
ACE IT is seeking a highly motivated Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to take a set of requirements and turn them into a full-fledged architecture and design that is the blueprint of a successful solution. Ideally, the right candidate will have experience designing, configuring, installing, migrating, and supporting IT environments, with…
Senior Azure Engineer ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years and help our clients with their IT, cybersecurity and risk management by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients and industries include financial services, banks, auto dealerships, real estate…