During the month of October, ACE IT Solution is hosting two FREE Microsoft Teams 101 workshops for clients as part of our Work Smarter Series.
The first workshop, “Getting Started with Microsoft Teams”, was a huge success. Clients had a chance to test drive Microsoft Teams in a sandbox environment, where they got to play around and experience the collaborative power of MS Teams first hand guided by a certified MS Teams facilitator.
Attendees were wowed by the collaborative power of MS Teams. But they also learned easy tips and tricks that to help them get the most value out of Microsoft Teams.
If you missed the first workshop, you can still catch our second MS Teams 101 class, “Running Effective Meetings on Microsoft Teams” on Thursday, October 21 at 2 PM.
This FREE 2-hour session will give you the opportunity to try it for yourself and test drive Microsoft Teams in a live cloud environment. A trained facilitator will guide you as you apply these tools to your own business scenarios and experience how they can work for you.
During this interactive session, you will explore how to:
- Use Teams for your entire meeting experience, including:
- Sending agendas and setting context before the meeting, creating momentum
- Sharing live applications and taking meeting notes, keeping attendees engaged during the meeting
- Posting files and action items after the meeting, ensuring timely follow-through
- Record your meeting, making it easy for those who couldn’t attend to get caught up
- Keep important meetings at your fingertips by pinning them for easy access
- Assess which audio and video devices are best for your meeting needs
You will receive a link to access a remote desktop loaded with the latest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your productivity challenges.
This session is limited to 15 people. Register today to save your spot!
If you are interested in attending, reach out to Dena Rissman, firstname.lastname@example.org.