Warren Finkel, ACE IT Solutions’ Managing Partner, will be moderating a panel discussion, “OCIE Cybersecurity and Other Market-wide Risks” at the 10th Annual Hedge Fund General Counsel & Compliance Office Summit.
Corporate Counsel’s Annual Hedge Fund General Counsel and Compliance Officer Summit provides cutting-edge insights into the latest legal, regulatory and compliance opportunities and challenges faced by hedge fund managers and investors.
Joining Mr. Finkel on the panel will be other high-level cybersecurity and risk management experts, including:
- Leonard Bailey, Special Counsel for National Security, Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section, US Department of Justice
- Mark Klein, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Marketfield Asset Management LLC
- Jay F. Kramer, Supervisory Special Agent, New York Office Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Moshe Luchins, Chief Compliance Officer and Deputy General Counsel, Zweig-DiMenna Associates LLC
The panel will discuss:
- Cybersecurity and related risks
- Define and review the guidance of the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015 as it relates to Non-Federal Entities
- OCIE guidelines and the continuing evolution of best practices
- Non-US regulatory guidelines
The summit is scheduled for September 28-29, 2016, at the Warwick New York Hotel. Event details and registration are available at: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/172179/394107/