Have you spent significant time and resources to prepare for a meeting and still felt it wasn’t productive? Have you attended a meeting only to leave feeling like not much was accomplished? Join this session to learn how to make your meetings engaging, productive and effective. Microsoft Teams can help make your meetings worth showing up for.
This 2-hour session will give you the opportunity to try it for yourself and test drive Microsoft Teams in a live cloud environment. A trained facilitator will guide you as you apply these tools to your own business scenarios and experience how they can work for you.
During this interactive session, you will explore how to:
- Use Teams for your entire meeting experience, including:
- Sending agendas and setting context before the meeting, creating momentum
- Sharing live applications and taking meeting notes, keeping attendees engaged during the meeting
- Posting files and action items after the meeting, ensuring timely follow-through
- Record your meeting, making it easy for those who couldn’t attend to get caught up
- Keep important meetings at your fingertips by pinning them for easy access
- Assess which audio and video devices are best for your meeting needs
You will receive a link to access a remote desktop loaded with the latest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your productivity challenges.
This session is limited to 15 people. Register today to save your spot!