When: Tuesday, November 12, 12 pm – 2 pm EST (Registration starts at 11:30 am)
Where: Saddle Brook, NJ, 250 Pehle Avenue, Tower One, Concourse Level Boardroom (directions)
Today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape and compliance requirements demand smarter and more responsive security services. Join us for lunch and a round table forum as cyber security experts from IBM and ACE IT Solutions discuss the current cyber threat landscape and what businesses can do to defend their networks against these pervasive threats. Topics include:
- Understanding cyber attacks and the threat landscape
- How to mitigate threats
- Threat assessments and penetration testing
- Surviving the “security skills” crisis
- Best practices for securing your technology infrastructure
- Best practices for meeting compliance regulations and avoiding policy violations
Registration: 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
Lunch and Round Table Discussion: 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Mark Powell, IBM Security Services Sales Executive
John Dodge, Principal Consultant – Business Risk Services, ACE IT Solutions
Lunch is free. Seating is limited. Reserve your space early.
Contact ACE IT Solutions at (646) 558-5575 with questions.