Servers aren’t just for big businesses. If you are a small to medium-sized business with more than one computer, then it is time to consider investing in a server. A server is an integral component to keeping your data secure and organized — a server streamlines business communication and productivity.
Servers can be affordable, user-friendly, and allow SMBs to reap productivity benefits without investing in a robust IT network. A server is an all-in-one solution for email, Internet connectivity, internal Web sites, remote access, mobile device support, file and printer sharing, backup and restore, and more.
Critical server functions:
- Security features provide controls that protect your data from internal and external security threats
- A server provides shared access to files and easier collaboration between employees
- Storing files on a server, instead of on individual computers, allows your machines, and your business, to run faster
- Servers can be configured to back up your data automatically, protecting your business from harmful data loss
Here are a few signs that it is time to invest in a server:
- You have more than two computers in your business
- You have employees that travel, or work from home, and need the ability to connect to the office anytime, from anywhere
- You have problems managing data, locating documents, and need better file organization
- Your current PCs are overworked and slow
- You want better data protection
Need more reasons?
10 Signs that Your Business Needs a Server & Server Benefits
Here are 10 important points to consider, including the ways your business can benefit from implementing a server. Download the article
If you don’t have a server, contact ACE IT Solutions today at 646-571-3957. We can perform a technology audit to guide you into the type of server you need, configure your network and review your entire technology needs. We will also help you create a technology plan for what are the best solutions for your business.