The cybersecurity landscape is ever evolving and changing. New threats are coming at businesses on a daily basis and it is almost impossible for the average business owner to keep up. Businesses who partner with a MSP or MSSP to manage their systems can usually rely on the MSP to keep up on the latest cyber threats and protect their clients against those threats.
However, business leaders can’t just stick their heads in the sand and ignore the threats facing their organizations.
Here are the cybersecurity trends businesses (and their MSPs) should prepare for in 2022:
- Major cybersecurity incidents will have a greater impact on everyday life
- More complex cybersecurity compliance requirements will lead businesses to work with MSSPs to handle those complex requirements
- Organizations will continue to work with MSSPs to improve their security postures
- Increase rise in phishing scams that trick individuals into sending money or revealing sensitive information
- 5G will increase cybersecurity risks as more cellular bandwidth provides a greater attack surface for hackers
- Ransomware isn’t going away and will continue to increase as more and more ransomware attacks are successful
- Greater focus on protecting application interfaces and the data they expose
- Threat intelligence and security analytics play a greater role in layered protection
- AI-based cybersecurity will become mainstream
- XDR (Extended Detection and Response) will provide a more holistic approach to cyber protection
Not all MSPs are prepared to deal with pace and complexity of threats facing businesses.
ACE IT Solutions offers a comprehensive suite of customizable cybersecurity services to meet your organization’s specific risk profile and compliance needs.
We continually invest in evolving our information protection program, developing our people, processes, technology and systems to create best-in-class risk management services. Protecting your information requires a strong defense on all fronts: from setting a dynamic cybersecurity strategy to developing and implementing comprehensive controls and information security services.
Our cybersecurity program is designed to ensure the security, integrity, and uninterrupted delivery of information so that we can support our clients’ growth objectives.
We’ve structured our cybersecurity program to stay ahead of — and effectively respond to — cyber threats and their diverse, multi-faceted attacks. Contact us at 646.558.5575 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your cybersecurity and compliance concerns.