Understanding your organization’s security state and identifying vulnerabilities are the first steps toward protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical data. These steps are also integral to regulatory compliance efforts.
Security assessments, offered in partnership with IBM, provide a comprehensive evaluation of an organization’s existing security policies, procedures, controls and mechanisms in relation to best practices and industry standards, such as ISO 27002. The IBM Information Security Assessment is performed by security experts that identify risks and outline specific, actionable steps to improve the overall security posture or your organization.
- Evaluates current information security posture
- Identifies vulnerabilities and determines gaps in the information security environment
- Helps protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical data
- Provides recommendations for mitigating identified risks based on the globally recognized ISO 27002 standard and industry best practices
- Leverages a proven methodology that includes interactive information gathering sessions, process and mechanisms assessments, vulnerability scans, and manual testing and review
- Supports efforts to comply with government and industry regulations
Our security assessments cover every corner of your network, from infrastructure to applications to devices:
- Internal network vulnerability test
- External network vulnerability test
- Wireless security assessment
- Database vulnerability testing
- Application vulnerability testing