Microsoft Azure is a cost-effective and secure cloud platform that provides seamless access to your data, applications and infrastructure
Benefits of Azure
- Lower maintenance costs and the ability to scale on demand
- Easier, more robust and less expensive data backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity because data can be mirrored at multiple redundant sites
- Meet industry-specific regulatory requirements and stay up to date with security and compliance requirements
- Get the right amount of IT resources—for example, more or less computing power, storage, bandwidth—right when they’re needed, and from the right geographic location, regularly upgraded to the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware
- Pay only for cloud services you use, helping you lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently, and scale as your business needs change
- More certifications than any cloud provider
Rely on a trusted platform
Microsoft Azure is a leading global provider of cloud computing services for businesses of all sizes.
Their ongoing investment in security to meet evolving threats provides the most comprehensive compliance portfolio in the industry— and offers a broad set of policies, technologies, and controls that strengthen your security posture overall.
By migrating to Azure (where the infrastructure is managed by cloud hosting experts at Microsoft), your IT team will be able to spend less time worrying about “keeping the lights on” and more time on higher ROI strategic initiatives.
Start moving your data, applications and infrastructure today. By securing the expertise of a Microsoft partner like ACE IT Solutions, organizations can minimize production downtime during migration with zero application-data loss.
Contact ACE IT Solutions at 646.558.5575 or email to learn more about how your organization can benefit from a move to Azure.