Here are a few key aspects to consider when assessing your firm’s cloud maturity:
- Has your IT infrastructure reached end-of-life?
- Do your IT requirements exceed your budget forecast?
- Do you find yourself forced to make significant investments to maintain and renew your local IT infrastructure?
- Do your employees have the right tools to collaborate from anywhere and from any device (mobile, tablet, laptop)?
- Are your software licenses/applications up to date?
- Are your software licenses compliant?
- Do you have any challenges managing your documents?
- Do your employees use their personal devices for work?
- Do you use public and free collaborative services such as Dropbox or Gmail?
- Is your confidential data safe from both internal and external intrusions?
- Is your IT infrastructure well protected in the event of a disaster?
- Do you have a system to back up your data in a location away from your local infrastructure?
Your answer to these questions will determine the value your firm will derive from the cloud.
ACE IT Solutions’ cloud solution, powered by Microsoft Azure, gives you access to a high-end infrastructure for a fraction of the price. Not only do you pay only for what you use, but you also reduce the financial pressure associated with maintaining the equipment. As a result, your IT expenses go from CAPEX to OPEX. With the cloud subscription model, you don’t have to make any upfront investment or pay for upgrades.
A note about cloud security
A common concern for many customers new to the cloud is security and data protection. With our public cloud, you receive a level of data protection and physical security that far exceeds typical on-premises firewall protection. Our cloud offers you peace of mind knowing that your apps and data are getting the same level of protection chosen by enterprise customers, including many large government, health care and law institutions.
For more information about the benefits of the cloud for your business, contact ACE IT Solutions at 646.558.5575 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a cloud maturity assessment.