ACE IT is seeking a highly motivated Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to take a set of requirements and turn them into a full-fledged architecture and design that is the blueprint of a successful solution.
Ideally, the right candidate will have experience designing, configuring, installing, migrating, and supporting IT environments, with an emphasis on Network Buildouts, Azure/AWS Cloud deployments & Email Migrations. You should also be comfortable with the design/implementation of standard IT infrastructure – routers and switches, storage, servers, and virtual environments. The Architect handles tactical daily functions required to deliver services to customers promptly and effectively.
Solutions Architects may also serve as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for clients on an as-needed basis, providing best practice compliance consulting, systematic issue analysis, root cause analysis, and general technology consulting.
ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years. We help our clients with their IT and cybersecurity by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients & industries include financial, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. ACE IT Solutions continues to gain recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
- Collaborate with our vCIO’s account management & sales team
- Work with clients through the design and proposal stage
- Design solutions that mesh ideally with an enterprise environment.
- Recommend best practices for the entire solution.
- Comply with all technical and business requirements.
- Scrutinize project constraints to analyze alternatives, mitigate risks, and conduct process re-engineering, as necessary.
- Select the technology stack and perform a resource evaluation.
- Act as a liaison between the technical and sales teams to convert requirements into outcomes.
- Conduct an architectural system evaluation.
- Analyze technology environment.
- Define a collaboration framework.
- Analyze technical and business requirements.
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
- Create a solution prototype.
- Take part in the technology selection.
- Comply with strategic guidelines and architecture.
- Control the solution development.
- Collaborate with project management and IT development teams.
- Infrastructure and engineering design.
- System security measures.
- Cloud development (Azure/AWS).
- Server & Network administration including Exchange
- Project and product management.
- Experience within ConnectWise, Automate/Manage/Sell
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
The vCIO is responsible for establishing and maintaining client business level strategic relationships and is the business point of contact for the client. The vCIO meets with the owners/executives/point of contacts of our client companies to better understand their business goals and objectives. The vCIO meets with them regularly and facilitates the Quarterly Business Reviews…
The Junior Service Coordinator’s primary function is triage client requests by phone, email, and any other method. Responsible for supporting the Lead Service Coordinator to attain maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily triage and dispatch of service requests. Assisting Lead Service Coordinator in assigning, scheduling and dispatching service engineers for remote…