ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years and help our clients with their IT, cybersecurity and risk management by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients and industries include financial services, banks, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. We have gained recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Managed IT/Cybersecurity MSP/MSSP and Cloud Service Provider servicing the SMB market in the New York Metropolitan Area.
In the role of security analyst, you will be joining a collaborative team providing security services, advisory and risk management/mitigation to our clients. This includes assisting with configurations, deployments, onboarding, management and maintenance of security services both internal and external.
- Manage and Develop Internal Security
- Assist team with creating and maintaining internal security processes and procedures.
- Assist with training internal staff on security services and systems
- Attend Webinars/conferences to stay informed on latest in Cybersecurity threats & technology.
- Security Services Support
- Address Security tickets and tasks
- Attend Security Solution demonstrations
- Assist Senior Security Analyst & team during Incident Response efforts
- Maintain Security Systems – internal / external.
- Anti-Virus-EDR/Anti-Malware (Sentinel One-Sophos)
- DNS – (DNS Filter)
- MDM (Intune, MobileIron, IBM MaaS360)
- Multi-factor Authentication (DUO)
- SSO – Okta
- Microsoft O365 Security Monitoring – BEC (Skout)
- Anti-Phishing (Cyberfish)
- File and Email Encryption (Sophos, Rpost)
- Backup Technology – Office 365 – Gmail – Systems – Servers
- Provide Cyber Security Services
- Active Directory/User Auditing (Netwrix)
- Vulnerability Scanning & Risk Assessments (Qualys)
- Dark Web monitoring (ID Agent)
- Phishing exercises (KnowB4)
- SOC Monitoring-Log Management (Alert Logic & Skout)
- Security Awareness Training – client facing.
- Security Vendor Coordination
- Participate in trainings for security services and systems, gain knowledge and product certifications
- Research and document new security technology and solutions
- 2+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider required.
- 2+ years of as a security analyst or an L2 engineer at an MSP.
- ConnectWise and/or Automate experience preferred.
- Worked with IT Glue or similar documentation software.
- Current and up to date on the latest threats and security advisories.
- Have experience with participating in proactive tabletop exercises.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept with documentation and reporting.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues.
- Comfortable working under pressure and ability to multi-task.
- CompTIA- Security Analyst or please advise.
- Willingness to complete training and certification for Azure Security/ Sentinel Cloud & Defender and additional security certifications.
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
The Junior Service Coordinator’s primary function is triage client requests by phone, email, and any other method. Responsible for supporting the Lead Service Coordinator to attain maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily triage and dispatch of service requests. Assisting Lead Service Coordinator in assigning, scheduling and dispatching service engineers for remote…
General Summary: The office coordinator Performs a variety of general clerical and administrative work for the office and HR team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Composes and types of routine correspondence. Assists with ordering office supplies and verifying receipt of items. Assists with maintaining office equipment. Places services…