The office coordinator Performs a variety of general clerical and administrative work for the office and HR team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Composes and types of routine correspondence.
- Assists with ordering office supplies and verifying receipt of items.
- Assists with maintaining office equipment. Places services calls when needed.
- Assists Human Resources and Culture Officer with coordination of office meetings, events, fundraisers, swag, research, etc.
- Attends webinars/manages recordings and transcripts.
- Provides inventory reports to clients; weekly, monthly and upon requests.
- Assists with updating clients with hardware, software, licensing tracking
- Distributes weekly service reports for clients
- Assists with purchasing and creates shipping labels to clients or technicians
- Updates all Master Client Spreadsheets
- Handles client device audits, serial numbers, licensing purchases, warranty information, hardware, software.
- Handles ConnectWise maintenance/updates/agreements/POC contacts/addresses
- Handles additional employee/sales requests i.e., sales lists, spreadsheets, research, leads, whitepapers, marketing materials
- Assists Accounting with ConnectWise weekly/monthly time sheet checks.
- Assists Human Resources with office Safety checklists, processes, and audits
- Handles and distributes all deliveries and coordinates with HR & purchasing
- Assists Managing & Technical Partners with any/all admin tasks
Supervisor: Accounting Manager & HR Coordinator
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Business Ethics – Inspires the trust of others; Keeps commitments; Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values; Works with integrity and ethically
Communications – Exhibits good listening and comprehension; Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; Keeps others adequately informed; Selects and uses appropriate communication methods
Continuous Learning – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Seeks feedback to improve performance; Shares expertise with others; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity; Manages difficult or emotional situations; Meets commitments; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service
Organizational Support – Benefits organization through outside activities; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Follows policies and procedures; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity; Supports organization’s goals and values
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests
Proven experience working in a professional office environment. High proficiency in technology and Microsoft applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High standards of customer service. Organizational and time management skills. Great team player. Ability to sit in front of a computer for many hours a day. Enthusiastic and passionate
Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in professional work environment. Proficient in QuickBooks and ConnectWise Manage. Ability to write reports, business, and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, other employees, and clients.
Fast paced office setting. Moderate noise level. Cubicle and shared space setting. Job position is at company’s’ headquarters located in Elmwood Park, NJ.
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years. We help our clients with their IT and cybersecurity by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients & industries include financial, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. ACE IT Solutions continues to gain recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
The Junior Service Coordinator’s primary function is triage client requests by phone, email, and any other method. Responsible for supporting the Lead Service Coordinator to attain maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily triage and dispatch of service requests. Assisting Lead Service Coordinator in assigning, scheduling and dispatching service engineers for remote…
This position is responsible for proactively owning and managing the technical relationship with an assigned set of clients. The person’s main focus is client satisfaction, technical explanations and growing the account. This individual will be technical enough to talk high-level strategy, explain solutions/recommendations, and set technical expectations, but also client-facing enough to be able to…