The Junior Service Coordinator’s primary function is triage client requests by phone, email, and any
other method. Responsible for supporting the Lead Service Coordinator to attain maximum utilization
of internal and field technical resources through daily triage and dispatch of service requests. Assisting
Lead Service Coordinator in assigning, scheduling and dispatching service engineers for remote or onsite
service according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement (SLA). Must drive White Glove
Service from the very beginning of every service request.
Reports to: Lead Service Coordinator
• Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests
• Create service tickets during triage of requests that are submitted by phone
• Triage service requests as they arrive through, email, manual entry, or direct client input
• Assist in scheduling internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
• Assist in escalation of service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
• Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying
them of impending changes or agreed outages
• Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
• Fast turnaround of client requests
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints
on the ConnectWise University
• Enter time worked in ConnectWise in real-time and submit timesheets weekly
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic computer and operating system knowledge
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client care
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
• Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Credentials and Experience:
Previous Client Service or phone related skills; familiarity with computer system support terminology
concepts. ConnectWise experience is preferred.
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years. We help our clients with their IT and cybersecurity by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients & industries include financial, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. ACE IT Solutions continues to gain recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
The vCIO is responsible for establishing and maintaining client business level strategic relationships and is the business point of contact for the client. The vCIO meets with the owners/executives/point of contacts of our client companies to better understand their business goals and objectives. The vCIO meets with them regularly and facilitates the Quarterly Business Reviews…
General Summary: The office coordinator Performs a variety of general clerical and administrative work for the office and HR team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Composes and types of routine correspondence. Assists with ordering office supplies and verifying receipt of items. Assists with maintaining office equipment. Places services…