IT Project Engineer- Project Team – PMO
ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years and help our clients with their IT, cybersecurity and risk management by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients and industries include financial services, banks, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. We have gained recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Managed IT/Cybersecurity MSP/MSSP and Cloud Service Provider servicing the SMB market in the New York Metropolitan Area.
As the IT Project Engineer, you will be joining a collaborative team and working with technologies such as Azure, AWS, Office 365, Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, VMWare, (firewalls, switches) and Datto products including their backup line.
- Experience in and performed migrations, deployments, configurations and trained users on: Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Spam ATP, SharePoint, One Drive, Teams, Team Voice and AWS.
- Configure and install various computer and Windows servers.
- Virtualization via VMware.
- Perform presales IT discovery, assessments and create documentation on findings including network diagrams.
- 3+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider required.
- 7+ years of IT experience.
- Senior level knowledge and experience with Active directory, O365 migrations, VMware, Windows Servers, and Azure.
- ConnectWise and/or Automate experience preferred.
- Worked with IT Glue or similar documentation software.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications.
- MCSA, MCSE, or CCNA preferred but not required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues.
- Comfortable working under pressure and ability to multi-task.
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
ACE IT is seeking a highly motivated Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to take a set of requirements and turn them into a full-fledged architecture and design that is the blueprint of a successful solution. Ideally, the right candidate will have experience designing, configuring, installing, migrating, and supporting IT environments, with…
Senior Azure Engineer ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years and help our clients with their IT, cybersecurity and risk management by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients and industries include financial services, banks, auto dealerships, real estate…