Help Desk Support- Level 2
ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years and help our clients with their IT, cybersecurity and risk management by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients and industries include financial services, banks, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. We have gained recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Managed IT/Cybersecurity MSP/MSSP and Cloud Service Provider servicing the SMB market in the New York Metropolitan Area.
We are seeking a dedicated team player to provide Help Desk support for our clients’ PC’s, servers, network, telecommunication, and proprietary software. These duties include configuration, installations, and troubleshooting software and hardware problems.
You will be joining a collaborative team and working with technologies such as Azure, AWS, Office 365, Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, VMWare, (firewalls, switches) and Datto products including their backup line.
- Providing support for computers, peripherals, and user related questions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction driving towards maximized customer service at all times.
- Adhering to all Help Desk system process and procedures, including ticket entry, and generating reports on request.
- Providing user assistance as needed.
- Documenting all support work on a timely basis within the guidelines of the Help Desk.
- Using remote control tools to provide support to remote locations.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider required.
- 3-4+ years of IT experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows versions XP/7/8/10.
- Basic knowledge of servers (GPO/Scripts/Exchange/AD).
- ConnectWise and/or Automate experience preferred.
- Worked with IT Glue or similar documentation software preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues.
- Comfortable working under pressure and ability to multi-task.
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
The Junior Service Coordinator’s primary function is triage client requests by phone, email, and any other method. Responsible for supporting the Lead Service Coordinator to attain maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily triage and dispatch of service requests. Assisting Lead Service Coordinator in assigning, scheduling and dispatching service engineers for remote…
General Summary: The office coordinator Performs a variety of general clerical and administrative work for the office and HR team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Composes and types of routine correspondence. Assists with ordering office supplies and verifying receipt of items. Assists with maintaining office equipment. Places services…