This position is responsible for proactively owning and managing the technical relationship with an assigned set of clients. The person’s main focus is client satisfaction, technical explanations and growing the account.
This individual will be technical enough to talk high-level strategy, explain solutions/recommendations, and set technical expectations, but also client-facing enough to be able to explain new solutions that they really believe will make a positive impact on our client’s businesses.
This person leverages the rest of the team to present complex technical solutions and answer detailed concerns/questions from our clients. We want this person to make sure the client loves what they have invested into technology and our support team.
- Provide advice and guidance as the subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of our offerings
- Explain and promote innovative solutions to client requirements
- Engaging with client support as a client advocate to ensure speedy resolution of client issues
- Engaging with Product management as the client advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of our offerings
- Drive revenues by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing technology to existing clients and to drive new product and service offerings.
- Manage the Client technical proposal process and ensure that all technical information and recommendations addressing client requirements are accurate, properly defined and detailed.
- Work closely with peers in Service & Support to ensure that the Client’s requirements are fulfilled and their expectations met. Act as an escalation point for the Services product fulfillment resources
- Understand short and long-term client goals and objectives
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately
- May travel to Client Sites both in NY-tristate area and elsewhere as we expand
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Core competencies of a successful Technical Account Manager are project management, technical support, and client satisfaction focused.
- Project Management
- Understand, prioritize and drive resolution of issues through hands-on involvement and highly effective communication between responsible parties at the client site and internally
- Accountable for the technical relationship
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution through team members
- Ability to create and drive a technical strategy to address client issues
- Ability to own issue resolution, root cause analysis and remediation
- Ability to build rapport with clients to gain trust, provide solutions and generate testimonials or referrals
- Communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Effective cross-department communication
- Document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans
- The ability to stay calm during times of crisis
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
- Must Be Technically Capable Of The Following
- Identify an issue(s)
- Decipher proposed resolution and clarify
- Verify resolution and communicate to client
- Technical skills — High-level process knowledge
- Experience with client relationship management and owning the relationship
- Technical sales experience
- Knowledge of Windows-based server operating systems
- Experience supporting enterprise-level applications is preferred
- Experience supporting mobile applications and back-end technologies preferred
Credentials and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required. Direct client advocacy and engagement experience in professional services functions
- Successfully managed client engagements to completion and client satisfaction
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be client service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of client satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment
- Competitive & competitively aware. Proficient at explaining strengths & vulnerabilities
- Willingness to travel periodically based on client and business need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We value our employees and appreciate their commitment to our organization. Your success at ACE IT Solutions is enhanced by our competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and holidays
- Collaborative company culture
- Regular reviews and advancement opportunities
In addition, we value employee growth through internal advancement and continued education opportunities as well as value work life balance. We are focused on building a family-like company culture, centered around our people.
ACE IT Solutions has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years. We help our clients with their IT and cybersecurity by delivering 24×7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Our clients & industries include financial, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. ACE IT Solutions continues to gain recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
Apply for this position with ACE IT Solutions.
Fill out the form to apply for this position.
The vCIO is responsible for establishing and maintaining client business level strategic relationships and is the business point of contact for the client. The vCIO meets with the owners/executives/point of contacts of our client companies to better understand their business goals and objectives. The vCIO meets with them regularly and facilitates the Quarterly Business Reviews…
The Junior Service Coordinator’s primary function is triage client requests by phone, email, and any other method. Responsible for supporting the Lead Service Coordinator to attain maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily triage and dispatch of service requests. Assisting Lead Service Coordinator in assigning, scheduling and dispatching service engineers for remote…