ACE IT Solutions is partnering with the Financial Executives Alliance (FEA) New York Non-Profit group to present “Managing Cybersecurity Risks in a Digital Age.”
The event will cover:
- Why Nonprofits are Major Targets with a Focus on CFOs
- Your Weakest Link – Social Engineering
- Cybersecurity as a Criminal Organization
- Where Your Focus is Vs Where Your Focus Should Be
- Organizational Best Practices to Prevent a Cyber Attack
- Brad Carpenter – Special Agent, Cyber Division Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Warren Finkel – Managing Partner, ACE IT Solutions
- Joseph Meeks – Senior Special Agent, US Secret Service
- Garrett Smith – Cybersecurity Analyst, First Republic Bank
- Christopher Wing – Client Cybersecurity Representative Information Security, First Republic Bank
When: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 6 PM – 8 PM EST
Where: First Republic Bank, 1230 Avenue of the Stars, New York
The event is open to members of the FEA Non-Profits group. Pre-registration is required. Non-members should reach out to to register. To learn more: https://www.feanonprofit.com/
About the FEA
The Financial Executive’s Alliance (FEA) is a national affinity group administered by First Republic Bank with local networks in New York, Boston, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Portland, OR. Registration, events, meals and drinks are 100% complimentary and intended for the senior financial decision maker of a major nonprofit.
Programming is driven and moderated by a Board of local industry leading nonprofit organizations who share and understand your concerns, specialized interests, and demanding schedules.
About ACE IT Solutions
ACE IT Solutions delivers concierge client care & provides IT & Cybersecurity services which include 24×7 Help Desk, 24×7 server & network monitoring and management, Private Cloud, Azure Public Cloud, Offsite Backup, Desktop management and endpoint security including Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, EDR, Device Encryption, Multi-Factor Authentication and Mobile Device Management. In addition, we provide Phishing exercises, Onsite Security Awareness Training, Internal / External Vulnerability Scans, Penetration Testing and Policy Development. Services also include Microsoft Office 365 Migrations, VCIO support, BCP design, implementation and testing.