Fourth-Annual List Honors Leading MSSP, MDR and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named ACE IT Solutions to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2020 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fourth-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018-2017 (100 honorees) amid MSSP Alert’s continued, organic readership growth.
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate ACE IT Solutions on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Despite the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s honorees continue to accelerate their businesses, mitigate customer risk and safeguard digital assets worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $19.15 million in revenue for 2020, up 16% from $16.47 million in 2019.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 25 different countries — up from 19 countries in the 2019 report.
- Profits: 84% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 67% have in-house SOCs, 24% are hybrid, 6% completely outsource their SOCs, and 3% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2020 include phishing (95%), vulnerability (76%) and ransomware (69%) attacks.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 129 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — up from 95 in 2019.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the MSSP landscape. Twenty high-profile deals involving MSSP 250 honorees have surfaced since last year’s report.
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
ACE IT Solutions has deep expertise in delivering managed cyber security services. Our cybersecurity program is designed to ensure the security, integrity, and uninterrupted delivery of information so that we can support our clients’ networks. Our solutions for managing a robust cyber program include phishing testing and security awareness training, cybersecurity controls, anti-virus, EDR, MDR, 24×7 security monitoring, log management, penetration testing, encryption and more.
By partnering with the most respected and innovative names in cybersecurity, we are well positioned to create highly effective security solutions for the the clients we support. We are proud to work with IBM Security, Alert Logic, enSilo, Webroot for Anti-Virus and DNS Protection, Qualys, Huntress Labs, App River, Duo, Cisco, Fortinet, ID Agent and KnowB4 to secure our clients’ networks.
ACE IT Solutions offers a comprehensive suite of customizable cybersecurity services to meet your organization’s specific budget, risk profile and compliance requirements. Contact us today at 646.558.5575 to schedule a security risk assessment to determine your firms specific needs or visit our website www.aceits.net to learn more.