Fifth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More
ACE IT Solutions is proud to announce we have been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2020. The annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
ACE IT Solutions was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the financial and banking industry.
“Financial services make up a large percentage of the clients we serve and we continue to experience exponential growth in that vertical because of our range of high-end IT solutions, technical expertise and white-glove customer service,” said Warren Finkel, managing partner of ACE IT Solutions.
“After Nines Inc. congratulates ACE IT Solutions on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
“We also want to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their unwavering confidence in us as we’ve worked with them through the Covid-19 crisis,” said Finkel. “Our entire team has been working diligently to ensure our clients remain secure and productive — especially during these challenging times, which required firms to quickly pivot their operations.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
About ACE IT Solutions
ACE IT Solutions delivers concierge client care and provides IT and Cybersecurity services which include 24×7 Help Desk, 24×7 server and network monitoring and management, Private Cloud, Azure Public Cloud, Offsite Backup, Desktop management and endpoint security including Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, EDR, Device Encryption, Multi-Factor Authentication and Mobile Device Management. In addition, we provide Phishing exercises, Onsite Security Awareness Training, Internal / External Vulnerability Scans, Penetration Testing and Policy Development. Services also include Microsoft Office 365 Migrations, VCIO support, BCP design, implementation and testing.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com