Third Annual List Honors Leading MSSPs, MDR Service Providers & Cybersecurity Companies
MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named ACE IT Solutions to the Top 200 MSSPs list for 2019 (http://www.msspalert.com/top200). The list and research identify and honor the top 200 managed security services providers (MSSPs) that specialize in comprehensive, outsourced cybersecurity services.
Previous editions of the annual list honored 100 MSSPs. This year’s edition, at twice the size, reflects MSSP Alert’s rapidly growing readership and the world’s growing consumption of managed security services. MSSP Alert’s readership has grown every month, year over year, since launching in May 2017.
The Top 200 MSSP rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2019 readership survey combined with aggregated third-party research. MSSPs featured throughout the list and research proactively monitor, manage and mitigate cyber threats for businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
“We are honored to be named as one of the top managed security providers in the World for the third year in a row,” said Warren Finkel, Founder and Managing Partner of ACE IT Solutions. “Because we tailor our cybersecurity program to match each client’s specific risk profile, we are well positioned to create highly-effective security solutions. Our security minded clients with the right strategy in place will be better prepared and protected for any potential threats or hacks and for future cybercontrol initiatives they will be implementing.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate ACE IT Solutions on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid the ongoing cybersecurity talent shortage, thousands of MSPs and IT consulting firms are striving to move into the managed security market. The Top 200 list honors the MSSP market’s true pioneers.”
MSSP Alert: Top 200 MSSPs 2019 – Research Highlights
The MSSP Alert readership survey revealed several major trends in the managed security services provider market. Chief among them:
- The Top 5 business drivers for managed security services are talent shortages; regulatory compliance needs; the availability of cloud services; ransomware attacks; and SMB customers demanding security guidance from partners.
- 69% of MSSPs now run full-blown security operations centers (SOCs) in-house, with 19% leveraging hybrid models, 8% completely outsourcing SOC services and 4% still formulating strategies.
- The Top 10 cybersecurity vendors assisting MSSPs, in order of reader preference, are Fortinet, AT&T Cybersecurity, Cisco Systems, BlackBerry Cylance, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, SonicWall, Carbon Black, Tenable and Webroot (a Carbonite company).
- Although the overall MSSP market enjoys double-digit percentage growth rates, many of the Top 200 MSSPs have single-digit growth rates because they are busy investing in next-generation services – including managed detection and response (MDR), SOC as a Service, and automated penetration testing.
The Top 200 MSSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top200.
About ACE IT Solutions
ACE IT Solutions is committed to providing the highest-caliber customer service, customized guidance, reliable long-term solutions, cybersecurity, and 24×7 support services to small and mid-size companies across various industries. ACE IT Solutions consistently strives to meet and exceed their clients’ expectations by maintaining the highest standards of excellence in the services they provide. When it comes to IT security, one size does not fit all. ACE IT Solutions and our cybersecurity business partners are experts at assessing and managing risk. Through services customized to meet your organization’s needs, we can help identify areas of potential risk, and then design a complete security solution that balances security priorities with regulatory compliance and the amount of acceptable risk your organization can assume.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com