Seventh-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
ACE IT Solutions, an Omega Systems company, ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
The annual list and research ( #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
ACE IT Solutions was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the financial services/banking industry.
Warren Finkel, general manager of ACE IT Solutions said, “We pride ourselves on taking the time to understand the unique needs of our financial services clients and helping them keep pace with an ever-changing technology and threat landscape. I’m thrilled for ACE IT to be recognized among the top MSPs to this industry and grateful to our clients for their continued partnership. We look forward to continuing to support their success by providing them with exceptional technology and cybersecurity solutions alongside Omega Systems.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate ACE IT Solutions on this honor,” said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
In March 2022, ACE IT Solutions merged with Omega Systems, a leading managed service provider (MSP) and managed security service provider (MSSP) to mid-market organizations in the financial services, government, manufacturing, professional services and education industries. Together, their customer-first solutions are designed to address the growing regulatory, compliance and data processing needs of today’s highly regulated and security-conscious businesses. Omega & ACE IT have offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey & New York City.
About ACE IT Solutions, an Omega Systems company
ACE IT Solutions is a globally-recognized provider of technology and IT services to a wide variety of industries including financial services and alternative investments, manufacturing, automotive, real estate, insurance and more.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.