When your employees use their work email on websites like the ones listed below, it makes your business vulnerable to a breach. With our Dark Web Monitoring service, we can detect if your company is at risk due to exposed credentials on 3rd party websites.
What you can do to identify & mitigate risk:
- Use external threat intelligence to monitor for compromised data and stay on top of the latest threats.
- Use a layered approach to security.
- Put a compliant data breach response plan in place.
- Train staff about security awareness, including phishing, handling of sensitive client information and industry best practices.
- Scan the dark web to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
There is no one-size fits all approach to cybersecurity. We can tailor a cybersecurity program matched to your specific risk profile.
By partnering with the most respected and innovative names in cybersecurity, we are well positioned to create highly effective security solutions. Our security minded clients with the right strategy in place will be better prepared and protected for any potential threats or hacks and for future cyber-control initiatives they will be implementing. Contact us at 646.558.5575 to set up a cybersecurity risk assessment or a dark web scan.