Microsoft has announced a release date of September 2012 for Windows Server 2012, designed with the cloud in mind. From building and operating a public cloud to delivering a highly dynamic, available, and cost-effective server platform for the private cloud, Windows Server 2012 helps businesses optimize their technology infrastructures with a variety of new features and benefits to serve the era of connected devices.
Features & Benefits
- Complete Virtualization with a dynamic, multi-tenant infrastructure to help businesses scale and secure workloads
- A high-density, highly scalable environment can be modified to perform at the optimum level based on your needs
- Highly secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity
- Cost-effective, high IT service uptime
- The automation of an even broader set of management tasks and the simplified deployment and virtualization of major workloads offer a path to full lights-out automation
- Increased power efficiency
- Flexible access to data and applications, while simplifying management and maintaining security, control, and compliance
- Scalable and elastic server platform that gives businesses the flexibility to build and deploy applications and websites on-premises, in the cloud, or across both
- Enhanced support for open standards, open source applications, and various development languages
- Seamless, on-demand access to virtualized work environments is available from virtually anywhere, including branch locations and public connectivity services
- Granular access to data and corporate resources is enabled by central audit and access policies based on strong identity, data classification, and simplified administration for remote access
Interested in upgrading to Windows Server 2012? ACE IT Solutions can help you reap the benefits. Contact us at 908-704-0400 for more information and licensing options.