Managing risk to information security is a tricky business. Too much protection can overburden IT staff and budgets, while too much risk can expose your organization to data theft, system downtime, fines, loss of customer trust and even bad publicity.
Our Risk Management and Compliance services help businesses evaluate their existing security practices—including payment card industry (PCI) security, identity and IT regulatory compliance needs and gaps— against their business requirements and objectives to help business leaders make more informed decisions about allocating resources to better manage security risks and compliance.
- Identifies gaps in your business’ security program
- Provides detailed recommendations for ongoing conformity
- Experts provide help with implement security best practices and recommendations to help clients make informed decisions about allocating resources to better manage security and compliance needs
- Develop actionable plans for optimizing IT resources and better managing compliance
- Identify areas of potential risk and design a solution that balances risk mitigation against acceptable levels of assumed risk
- FISMA compliance
- GLBA compliance
- PCI compliance
- NERC-CIP compliance
When it comes to IT security, one size does not fit all. ACE IT Solutions and IBM Security Consultants are experts at assessing and managing risk.
Through services customized to meet your organization’s needs, we can help identify areas of potential risk, and then design a complete security solution that balances security priorities with regulatory compliance and the amount of acceptable risk your organization can assume.