Are you investing your cybersecurity dollars wisely?
The path to cybersecurity is different for each business. There is no question that every business MUST be address cybersecurity and follow best practices to ensure a holistic approach. However, there is no one-size-fits all approach to securing your data and your business. Each business needs to determine its risk profile and tolerance and work with a trusted advisor to create a customized approach to cybersecurity.
Join cybersecurity experts from ACE IT Solutions and Dell for a cybersecurity breakfast briefing and enjoy a continental breakfast as we discuss how best to invest your security dollars for maximum ROI and security benefits.
This event will help you prepare to deal with today’s cybersecurity challenges and meet compliance regulations while staying within your budget requirements and risk tolerance.
Note: Seating is limited
When: 8:30 AM EST – Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Where: ACE IT Solutions Saddle Brook Location
250 Pehle Rd, Suite 305 – Tower 1
Saddle Brook, NJ
Topics to be covered:
- Cost-effectively securing your network and achieving ROI
- The risks associated with using outdated security technology
- How to get deep levels of security without compromising network performance
- Protecting against advanced attacks as they emerge
- How to enforce acceptable use policies for social media and other web 2.0 apps
- Ensuring that high-priority business applications perform as they should
- How to identify departments and individuals who engage in risky or nonproductive behaviors
- Reduce deployment and administrative costs
*A continental breakfast will be served